Kick It Back
Kick It Back is a nationwide program established by The Sanneh Foundation in 2009. The program’s core objectives are to promote the need for new and gently worn soccer shoes, increase contributions, and serve as a vehicle to distribute the footwear to those in need. We believe, by setting the example at the highest competitive level of soccer, that colleges, soccer clubs and individuals will follow our lead.
The program starts with Tony Sanneh and his fellow Major League Soccer players and partners donating their used equipment to The Sanneh Foundation. The Foundation will distribute it to underprivileged individuals, children and foundations that share our common goal. This equipment represents an opportunity for all of us to give, grow and share the game of soccer.
There are two ways to be a part of the Kick It Back program…
Be a Donor:
- Send your new or gently worn soccer shoes to The Sanneh Foundation or drop them off at one of our Shoe Drives.
- The Sanneh Foundation: 9283 Franlo Rd. Eden Prairie, MN 55347
- Holy Angels Drop Box: 6600 Nicollet Avenue Richfield, MN 55423
- Make a monetary donation towards the purchase of new shoes.
Go to the donate page to download a Donor Information form and for a list of upcoming Shoe Drives. While the Kick It Back program’s focus is soccer shoes, we will accept all soccer equipment and athletic shoes. The Sanneh Foundation will issue a receipt to all donors for tax purposes.
Be a Beneficiary:
- Have your organization, club, or team Complete and submit the Kick It Back Request Form.
- Once approved, eligible organizations will be entered in the Kick It Back database and contacted once footwear is available.